Wednesday, June 29, 2011

He Strengthens Me

This morning, I had an important interview, and I was nervous, anticipating how it would go.  Doubts started to creep into my head making wonder if I was really "cut out" for this position I have been praying about and hoping for, and as I was waiting to go into the interview, my mom, who is the most amazing woman on the face of the earth, texted me this verse:


"The Lord will give strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace."

~Psalm 29:11~ 


It was such a great reminder!  The Lord has lead me to this point.  The Lord has allowed for this opportunity to open up.  It is the Lord who is in control.  It is the Lord who is greater than my weaknesses.  It is the Lord who gives me the strength!   May I never lose sight of this truth! 









No comments:

Post a Comment