Friday, July 1, 2011

Think on These Things

"I will lie down and sleep in peace for you alone Oh Lord, make me dwell in safety."
(Psalm 4:8)

~

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
(Psalm 28:7)

~

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
(Psalm 23)   

~

"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall."
(Psalm 55:22) 

~

 Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
(Matthew 6:34) 

~

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
(Philippians  4:6-7) 


Focus on the Truth in scripture dear friends!  When you are discouraged, disappointed, hurt, in pain, dismayed...etc go to the One who gives comfort!  He will never forsake His children.  It is so clearly stated in scripture that He is the One upon whom we are to depend (John 15:5).  What an amazing God we have!!  God bless and have a good weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment