Monday, June 6, 2011

He is Our Everything

James 4:6-10 & John 15:5 - Go read them! My pastor discussed these great passages of scripture. The key to living as conquerors is Christ.  He is our purpose in life. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. As believers we MUST draw nearer and nearer to our Lord and Savior. I love this quote, "It is not great talents God blesses so much as great likeness to Christ Jesus!" What is your relationship with Christ like...it's good to examine, dear friends!   Are you living your life in dependence upon Him?!  Are you walking in obedience to His Word?  Is Christ your everything?  




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this. How often I must be reminded that without Him I can do nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to remind myself of this everyday as well, Ashlin!! How often I forget. God bless!

    ReplyDelete