Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Unborn Child

   This is such a beautiful poem written by two amazing friends of mine.  I wanted to share it with you!

   The Unborn Child
Mother, can you hear my voice,
Calling from within?

I am here; my life is real,
And waiting to begin.

Can you hear my beating heart
Waiting for my life to start?

Can you feel my hands reach out
Loving you without a doubt?

Can you see me? No, not yet,
But our time to meet is set.

Can you wait until I’m here,
So your arms can hold me near?

Will you love me, through your fear?
Oh please love me, Mother dear.

-By Sarah Injerd &
Charlotte Hill



Did you know that at just 21 days old in the womb, the baby has a heart beat?!  So amazing!

Psalm 139:13-          
"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb."

  
We are beautifully and wonderfully made by our Creator! 


1 comment: