Friday, July 8, 2011

I Have Hope

"Surely my soul remembers and is bowed down within me.  This I recall to my mind.  Therefore I have hope.  The Lord's loving kindness indeed never ceases.  For His compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is Thy faithfulness.  'The Lord is my portion', says my soul, 'Therefore I have hope in Him.'  The Lord is good to those who wait for Him.  To the person who seeks Him."
Lamentations 3:20-25

Did you have any doubts or worries when you woke up this morning?  Well, this verse will remind us of the Truth about our King and blow those unwelcome, distressful thoughts we may dwell upon OUT OF THE WATER!

Think on the Truth friends.  Don't allow what you feel to be an indicator of what is correct (I am speaking this to myself too).  God bless!   Have a Christ-centered Friday! 



1 comment: