Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Perfect Peace

It is so easy to get weighed down by our own fears, concerns, disappointments, etc., that we become anxious, worried, and even discontent. 

Turn to Isaiah 26:3 and focus on that amazing truth for just a moment.  It's so powerful!

"You will keep Him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You: because he trusts in You." 

This is such a great verse!

Followers of Christ need to keep their mind on the truth, God's Word. 

When we become fearful and anxious, we allow our feelings to sometimes take the lead instead of following what God's Word teaches...to trust, to depend, and to lean on the Lord instead of giving way to our emotions which may tell us to panic and worry.

I woke up this morning with such feeling that caused me to doubt God and forget His promises of provision, care, and help, for me, His child. 

I am thankful the Lord lead me to this verse here in Isaiah 26:3.  I can go to bed with this in mind, that when I focus on the truth and trust in the Living God, then, He will keep me in perfect peace!


~Grow in Grace~ 






No comments:

Post a Comment