Friday, August 12, 2011

Continually Moving

Philippians 3:12-14 

  "Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I PRESS ON that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has laid hold of me.  Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended (to understand or perceive); but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and REACHING FORWARD to those things which are ahead, I PRESS TOWARD the goal, for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.  

  As seen from this great passage, the Christian life is one of constant movement!  As Paul writes, the believer must continually PRESS ON, REACH FORWARD, and PRESS TOWARD the goal! 

  The Christian life is not stagnant, meaning it is not motionless, stationary, or slack.  We should be striving to the win the prize, as talked about in 1 Corinthians 9:24-27. 


Are you moving? 


~Grow in Grace~ 
2 Peter 3:18 



1 comment: